Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012

I think Jackson came down with whatever virus we had, because he was running a slight temperature today and was acting really cranky. We ended up taking him to the doctor because between those symptoms and the fact that he didn't sleep last night I would rather be safe than sorry. The doc said that he's coming down with something (his throat was red but the strep test was negative) and to just keep monitoring him for the next few few days. Poor kiddo!

Because he wasn't feeling well, I didn't subject him to modeling for my pics lol. Instead, like a good mommy, I got some funny ones of Abby mid-cryfest. She was mad because she wanted to be held and we were busy.

This picture is so sad :( Single tear:


Of course she perks up whenever I play "My Girl":




No comments:

Post a Comment