Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012

I need to tell myself to take a minute and BREATHE. Between Jackson's Developmental Intervention, OT, Speech Therapy, Mommy and Me, and class 2 nights a week I haven't had an opportunity to update on here. I can't promise that I will keep posting every single day like I was, but I will definitely post as much as possible. I found out today that I made it into the top 5 for the Click it Up a Notch photo contest!!! Go vote for my picture!!!

Here's some photos catching up from the past week. A few before Abigail's bath time:



 And some from River Fest. Check out Jackson's awesome shades:


Nikolas:


Stephanee and Brian:


I love Abby in this outfit:



Father and Son









I had a really cute picture of Abby and Kelly but we had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. I promise to get a good one soon. I really need a family portrait of the 4 of us!!! It's always Kelly and the kids and never me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment