Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

What a beautiful day it was today!!! Kelly and I took Jackson and Abigail to the park. While we were there we met a woman named Krystal and her adorable 4 year old son Zachary. Jackson made friends with Zachary and they played together the entire time we were there.

Also at the park I had my first "WTH?!?" moment. There were these two mothers there with their 4 kids. Two of the kids were about 5 years old, and the other two were about 3. As they were all leaving, the two 5 year olds start fighting each other. I'm talking full on pushing, pulling, hitting, scratching fight. This happens while standing NEXT to their mothers. And what do the moms do? They ask the kids, and I quote, "Did you get all of your aggression out?". The kids respond "No!". So then the mothers say "OK two more minutes.". Um, WHAT?!? Kelly and I just looked at each other and couldn't believe that just happened.





Jackson and his new friend Zachary:









No comments:

Post a Comment