Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

Jackson had early intervention today. We decided that he needs to be evaluated by an occupational therapist. Peg (his developmental therapist) said that she doesn't think he'll qualify for occupational therapy, but she'd rather be safe than sorry. I hope that he either barely qualifies, or he is nowhere near qualifying. I don't want him in some purgatory of "well he's behind so he could probably use OT but he isn't far enough behind that the state will pay for it".

As usual, the kids were awesome today. They both went down for a nap after Peg left, and I got some shots of them as they woke up.

Jackson's making a weird face in this one:






Peekaboo!!!




One of the bushes in front of the house is starting to bloom:



So Kelly was making dinner and supposedly watching Jackson while I fed Abigail in the living room. He turns around to find Jackson sitting in his chair, eating a plum from the fruit basket that was on the table. I'm just happy his facial muscles were strong enough that he could take bites! Sneaky boy!!!




He was done with the plum but wanted to save it for later so he put it in his snack cup:


Kelly took these pictures for me on my point and shoot when I was out doing some retail therapy:



2 comments:

  1. Haha I totally had a dirty mind there for a second!

    ::Needs to stop reading Fifty Shades of Grey::

    ReplyDelete