Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012

I can't believe it. I tried on a pair of size 10 capris today, and they fit. A little snugly, but still...I could button them. In January I was a size 16. I've been on Weight Watchers exactly 2 months. I seriously can't wait to go in on Sunday and get weighed (I wasn't able to go in this past Sunday because we were at that wedding and I was nursing the hangover from hell).

I apologize for the lack of pictures today. I spent the day at the mall with my friend Stephanne, her son Nikolas, and my kids. Abby, who has been teething horribly bad lately, insisted that I wear her in the sling pretty much the entire time we were at the mall. I find it weird that apparently baby wearing is not that popular here. Everyone that saw her in the sling looked at me like I had 3 heads. Yet all the women I speak to online use slings and carriers. Maybe I'll start a trend here.

I tried out toggling my focus like I said I was going to yesterday. I think my pictures are definitely coming out clearer, and if I were in a space with more light I would get better catchlights in his eyes. Tomorrow I'm going to the park for a picnic with Melissa and her daughter Juliana (it's Jules's 2nd birthday!!!) so I'll try it out more there. I'm also going to see The Hunger Games tomorrow night and I CAN'T WAIT!!!


I'm not sure why he's so upset here, but I love his little pouty face:


Boogy Picker - 1, Jackson - 0.


Combing his hair before bed. He has to look good for his date tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment