Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012

Happy April Fools Day!!!

I had Weight Watchers this morning, and I thought the person who weighed me in was April Foolin' me when he told me I lost 2 lbs this week for a total of 20 lbs - but he was serious!!! I can't believe that I'm actually losing this weight and my clothes are fitting again. Finally!!!

Jackson and Abigail were terrorists today. We tried to have some lunch at Applebees, but they were both pretty awful, which is unusual for them in restaurants. Then we went to Staples to pick up a few things and Jackson was still having a tantrum. We then went to the park (and of course I didn't have my camera with me!!!) thinking that maybe he'd run off some steam, but nope! He was just as cranky leaving as he was coming.

I had a lot of time to edit my pictures today since my husband is downstairs watching Wrestlemania by himself (and yelling at the TV). I think I'm married to a 12 year old.









2 comments:

  1. The feet are adorable! PS I know I need to send you my sponsor info!! We've been crazy insane busy and out of town I will send it today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Take your time - whenever you get it to me I'll put it up :)

    ReplyDelete