Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 20, 2012

OK, Blogger...not sure how I feel about this new layout. This is definitely going to take some getting used to.

I've been so bad about posting daily this week, but I have been taking pictures every day! I have just been busy looking up things about Jackson's Apraxia diagnosis. I'll start once the kids are in bed and the next thing I know it's 1 am.

Today we had a double date with my friend Stephanee, her husband Brian, and their son Nikolas. We were supposed to go to Point Pleasant but as it turns out all of their rides are closed on Fridays until Memorial Day weekend. We ended up going to Buffalo Wild Wings (which I've never been to before) and then the mall to walk around after. I've decided that Kelly is ruining my dining out experience. He's a really good cook, and it seems that whenever I go out and get something that he makes at home, I end up being disappointed because I like his food better. He makes AMAZING boneless buffalo wings - the restaurant couldn't hold a candle to them. I guess it's better to stay home - I like the food better and it's cheaper!

There was this guy building a triple deck baseball stadium out of MegaBloks for Autism there. It was amazing! When all is said and done it's supposed to have more that 26,000 miniature "fans" and will have taken the builder (I think) 8 days to complete.

We had some FroYo for dessert and it was sooooo good and soooo not Weight Watcher's friendly (but neither was the buffalo wings so I was 2 for 2).





No comments:

Post a Comment