Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

Today was a wonderful day to go to the park with the kids. We had such a good time and made some new friends. Jackson had a blast on the swing and he actually went down the slide by himself!

FYI: If you were trying to grab my button and it didn't work, I fixed it! Also, if you read my blog, click follow so I know who you are! I always have people telling me that they check out my blog but then I see they aren't followers. I know you're out there!!!

Also, check out my friend Sarah's blog!!! She writes It's a Vol! and I read it all the time! Her description of her blog - "Two parents. One baby. Four dogs, Two cats. One small house. Welcome to our world." Her posts crack me up and she's a lot of fun to read. Say hi and tell her that I sent you :-D

On to some pictures...

I think this bib is pretty appropriate :)


Someone was having a tantrum, but then he realized that I was taking a picture of him:






He wanted to get outside:











Kelly having fun on the swings:










Check out her hair:

No comments:

Post a Comment