Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012

I swore to myself that I would never write about poop on this blog, but this story is too good not to share.

Jackson has been in his toddler bed for about a week now. This afternoon, he woke up and went to play in his room. He was only alone for 5 minutes while I was on the phone with Kelly (who was at work). When I walked into his room, I'm immediately hit with this horrendous smell. I look around and see Jackson, naked from the waist down. Then I look at his bed, and there's a turd in there the size of his face. Keep in mind this kid has been constipated for the last two days. I looked back at Jackson. There's crap on his feet - and he's been walking around the room. There's crap all over his ass - and he has been sitting on the floor and apparently one of the chairs in there. There's crap...on his chin??? I don't even want to know. I couldn't even be upset. The only thing I could do was laugh. It was either that or cry. I immediately bathed him, Swiffered the floor, changed the sheets, wiped everything down, opened the window, and sprayed air freshener. It took a few hours, but the smell is finally gone. Kelly was nice to me and brought me home flowers after that debacle.

Stephanee and Nikolas came over for a little play date today and I took some pics:



















No comments:

Post a Comment