Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2011

I started a 2 part photography course today with my friend Melissa and I am pretty excited. I'm mostly excited for the time out of the house without the kids lol. Today in the course we learned about aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. I have already studied up on these and am more interested in next week's lesson on shooting in RAW vs JPEG and on compensation techniques. Melissa let me try out her 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is SO much better than the kit lens I have been shooting with. I can't wait to get one!

Here are some of the pics I took today (before the class because the class was at 6:30).

Jackson with the Evil Cookie Jar from Hell:


Abby with a really big head but so cute:




Jackson and his new favorite hiding place at my parent's house - behind the couch:

No comments:

Post a Comment