Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012

Today the 4 of us spent the day running errands. Weight Watchers at 9:15, then to Wegman's to pick up some food for breakfast. After that the kids napped and Kelly and I prepared our grocery list for the week. Then we went to Barnes and Noble where they were having a great sale on kid's holiday books - I got 4 Halloween and Christmas books for $2 a piece. I also got the book Shake, Rattle and Shoot, which is all about photographing children. I am hoping it gives me some inspiration because sitting in the house is causing me to run low on it. There's only so many times I can photograph Abby laying down on her back. Finally, we went back to Wegman's to go grocery shopping for the week.



Kelly made Turkey Tetrazzini for dinner (it's a Weight Watcher's recipe):




Jackson was playing Peek-a-boo with me:


No comments:

Post a Comment