Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012

Well, today sucked. I went to the orthopedist to get my ankle looked at. The hospital originally told me that I have a sprained ankle. The orthopedist couldn't believe that they missed the fact that I have two fractures and tore all the ligaments on the side of my foot. Fun times! I'm now in a boot and on crutches for the next 4 weeks (hopefully the doctor will tell me some good news when I get re-evaluated in two weeks though). So the plan now is to spend the next four weeks at my parent's house during the day so that they can help take care of the kiddos. I'm very happy that they are so close so that I have the help! I still can't put any pressure on my foot even with the boot on, so I can use all the help I can get (especially since it's my right foot and I can't drive until the boot comes off!).

While everyone was amazing that helped me today, the only person who wanted to be on camera (because they were all dolled up) was my sister Audra. So here's some pictures of Aunt Audra and Abigail.




No comments:

Post a Comment