Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

I am so happy that I made it through an entire month of this blog. Looking back from January 1st, I think my photography is already improving. I am getting a handle on the exposure triangle, my pictures are more in focus, and my composition seems to be improving. I'm nowhere near where I would like to be, but practice makes perfect, right?

I wanted to give a shout out to my friend's blog, Courteous Curtis and the Parents. Her blog is a journal about family memories, sharing recipes, and trials of trying to conceive baby #2, sprinkled in with some random (and most likely embarrassing) stories of her attempt at being a stay at home mom. She has some great recipes and Pinterest ideas in there. In fact, if you take a look up at the top of this page, she inspired me to start a section dedicated to food. You should totally check her blog out - her button is in my sidebar.

We had dinner at my parents' house tonight. Jackson had a fun time on their couch building himself a fort:



And Abby just wasn't happy:


1 comment: