Friday, February 17, 2012

February 18, 2012

Today was Abigail's baby naming at our Temple. She looked so beautiful in her blue Tinkerbell dress and white shrug. Her Hebrew name is Delilah (pronounced De-lee-la) Tova. Delilah means "small" and Tova means "good". So I guess good things come in small packages. Delilah is after Kelly's mom's husband Paul who passed away last month (Delilah is the feminine Hebrew equivalent of Paul) and Tova is after both my grandmother Evelyn and Kelly's grandmother Evelyn.

Last night I discovered a new way of focusing the camera. It's called "back button focusing". Instead of focusing by pressing down the shutter half way, I press down a button in the back of the camera, which allows it to keep in focus constantly and lets me recompose my shots easier. It's taking some getting used to, but I think I like it.

Here's Jack and Abby during breakfast time. We had Weight Watchers Coconut French Toast. It was awesome!!! Recipe to come soon!!!




The two dozen roses my amazing hubby got me for Valentine's day:


Jackson loves sorting his blocks by size:


Coming home from Temple:


I didn't realize that I dressed Jackson in the same outfit as Alec Baldwin in Beetlejuice:



My little Tinkerbell Abigail:

No comments:

Post a Comment