Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25, 2012

I have the best family and friends ever!!!

Today started off very sad. My friend Kim's father died, so my friend Kristen picked me up to go to his funeral. While he had been sick for such a long time, it still came as such a shock. We are all so upset for Kim and her family. We did get to see my friends Sarah, Michelle, and Sarah's husband Tim however, so that was nice.

Kristen and I already had plans today to go to lunch and get a mani/pedi, so we decided to still go after the funeral. We had lunch at Fred and Murray's which is an AWESOME kosher deli, and then went next door for our nails. Afterwards Kristen dropped me off at home, and I walked into a SURPRISE PARTY!!! I had a feeling Kelly was up to something all week because he had been running secret errands and taking secret phone calls, so I figured he was either planning something for my birthday or he had a new girlfriend. I figured that we were just going to go out to dinner somewhere, but I was SOOOO surprised to see everyone!!!

Because I have issues, I went upstairs and had to take pictures. Check out the spread Kelly put out:









This is what happens when I give Kelly my camera to take a picture of me:





No comments:

Post a Comment