Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012

I am in love...with my Speedlite.

I literally sat by the door all day today waiting for it to come. Of course it didn't come until I was in physical therapy, which was around 5:00. But when it did, I fell. Hard. I can finally recycle my flash fast enough so that I am not missing any great pics like I was before.

Here's how I found Jackson this morning. His new favorite activity? Stripping. He is definitely my son. These are B.S. (before Speedlite...or, you know...BS. Take it how you will.):


Throwing a tantrum. Like usual.


The beginning of my Speedlite pics. My kitchen is a bright yellow so the walls are casting a yellow tint on whoever I'm taking a picture of. I'm still figuring out how to fix that...I think I might try setting my white balance to flash.




Jackson apparently loves Beef Stroganoff:




Sooooooooooo much better than before I had my Speedlite. Check out the difference in the coloring here:





No comments:

Post a Comment