Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012

It's Leap Day!!! I learned today why we have an extra day added to the calendar every 4 years. You would think I would know why, but nope. Apparently it takes the Earth 365 days and 6 hours to rotate around the sun. So add those extra hours up: 6 x 4 = 24 = an extra day every 4 years. I'm embarrassed to say that I learned that from Kathy Lee and Hoda.

I tried to do something called "dragging the shutter" today and I'm not sure if I like it. I think it's causing my pics to be a little blurry. I'm going to go back to what I know tomorrow.

Abby loves her playmat:


Jackson spent the day throwing one long tantrum. He also had a little fever. We took him back to the doctor and they said he has a virus:





Look who can hold her head up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment