Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19, 2012

Today was Abigail's baby naming party, and it was CRAZY! Kelly, Shelley, and I were running around like nuts trying to prepare all of the food and wrangle the kids. I'm so happy I got to see everyone and Jackson and Abigail are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in their lives.

Kelly and Shelly cooking sausage and peppers:



How cute is she?!?


My nephew London:



Carlee, her boyfriend Dan, and my mom:


Kelly's dad's wife Elizabeth:


Adam and Rena holding Abby:


Kristen:



Stephanee, Brian, and their son Nikolas:


My nephew Declan who turned one yesterday:


I have no clue what Kelly just did but it looked like he just shart himself:


Mollie and Declan:


Shelley:




Nikolas:




My Dad:


My nephews London and Everett:



Abby was really comfy on Kristen:





Kelly, his dad, and Abby looking scared:



My parents with Jackson and Abby. I love the sequence of events here - Jackson sees Abby, Jackson reaches for Abby, Abby looks at Jackson like "What the eff do you want?!?":




My dad attempted to take a picture of us with my camera but failed. Apparently my camera is too complicated for him:




Kelly's dad acting goofy - and he wasn't even drinking!



My brother's girlfriend Kendra holding Abigail for the first time (she was afraid when Abby was really little):

No comments:

Post a Comment