Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012

Today was Jackson's appointment at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. We left Abigail with my mom and got there just in time. The Speech Language Pathologist who we met with basically told us the same thing that the Developmental Pediatrician told us - it's most likely Apraxia, we need to keep an eye on his Autism, get him evaluated every 6 months, and get as much speech therapy as possible.

After the appointment, we went to Monk's Cafe which was AWESOME. They have so many beers there (and none of that Budweiser/Coors/Miller crap). The food is also really good.

After we got back we ran a few errands, took a walk, and played in the backyard. I tried dragging the shutter today but I'm not sure how much I like it. It's cool that it shows motion, but I'm not sure if I slowed my shutter enough to get the effect I want.





























No comments:

Post a Comment