Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 22, 2012

Today I went to the doctor to have him read my MRI. He told me that the bone is healed, but the ligaments are still messed up. He said that I need intensive PT 2-3x a week for 5-6 weeks. He said that the reason that the PT didn't work before is because it was too soon. He said that my ankle will never be 100% unless I get surgery, but if I'm ok with it being 70-80% then I don't need the surgery. I'm not sure if I'm ok with 70-80% effectiveness, but I *really* don't want to have surgery.

Sorry, no pics again. I suck. Between my doctor's appointment and the fact that Jackson started Occupational Therapy today with Miss K, I just didn't have time. He did really well today with OT and Miss K seems nice. I hope that we resolve his issues soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment