Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9, 2012

Abby definitely has whatever virus/cold Jackson has. Her poor nose is so red and runny and her eyes are watery...I feel so bad for her!!! I promised pictures for today since I was a total slacker the past two days because I was recovering from editing some 80+ pictures from my friend's daughter's birthday party, so here they are:








They play so nicely together:


Superman!!!


I seriously hate the lighting in my house. It's so ridiculously dark in there that it's hard to get any good photos. Plus my orange dining room doesn't help. Not to mention that while I love my 50mm lens, I have to be practically across the room to get a picture that isn't right in their face. I think my next lens is going to be either the Sigma 30mm 1.4 or the Tamron 28-75 2.8. Right now I'm leaning towards the Sigma. And my next house needs to have big windows, a basement for the kids to play in (and Kelly to have a bar in), 4 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bathrooms, and a kitchen that can fit more than 2 people at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment