Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012

Today was a really nice day. Jackson, Abigail, and I went to Mommy and Me class at the temple. Jackson was not a big fan at first, but eventually he warmed up a little. I think that the more he goes, the better he will be with his separation anxiety. I also signed him up for summer camp and school at the temple. His therapists will be able to go there and do therapy with him and he will be around other kids all day - I think it's going to be great for him.

After their naps and lunch, Kelly and I took the kids on some errands and then to the park. Jackson had a lot of energy to get out, so he had a really good time. Abby just hung out as usual. I can't wait until she is able to sit up so that we can put her in the swing!
































No comments:

Post a Comment