Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

OK I skipped a few days.  I really didn't want to, but between Jackson's therapies and trying to get my business off the ground (it's doing awesome btw) I've been incredibly busy. I had headshots for my friend Steph's high school theater class on Thursday, then on Saturday we had Kelly's cousin Meghann's wedding. I don't feel comfortable posting pics from my business on here unless I'm friends with the person (you can see those on my business website), so here's the wedding pics (taken on my crappy point and shoot):












We didn't get back from the wedding until 2am and I didn't get to sleep until 3am. On Sunday I had my first newborn shoot, and needless to say I was exhausted!!! The baby was beautiful, and even though she didn't sleep at all until the very end, I got some good shots. 

Today is Memorial Day (woohoo summer!!!). We went down the shore to get some lunch and walk around, and when we got home the kids played in the baby pool and with the water table and Kelly cooked ribs.












No comments:

Post a Comment