Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3, 2012

Jackson woke up feeling a little better. He was definitely acting normally, but he still had a very low grade fever. I decided that since he was acting OK that I would take him and Abigail and meet my mom for lunch. We had a great time and Kelly ended up meeting with us after school. He took the kids home so my mom and I could do some shopping at Babies R Us. When I got home, we took Jackson's temperature again and it shot up to 103! Mother of the year right here. :( We called the doctor, gave him Advil and a luke warm bath, and it got down to 101.7. If he still has a temperature tomorrow I'm going to have to bring him back to the doctor. It's amazing - when I left him after lunch he looked fine, but an hour later he looked horrible.

Some good news - my backdrop stand came in today! I also ordered some seamless paper and my business cards. I can't wait until they get here!

Here's a couple of pics using my backdrop stand. I clipped up a blanket and put Abby's doll on the beanbag:



I took this right before his bath. Poor kiddo:

No comments:

Post a Comment