Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012

Today was the Purim carnival at my temple! We didn't really dress Jackson and Abby up because Abby was born the day after Halloween so she doesn't have a costume and I couldn't find Jackson's costume (although I found it in his closet after we got home). We ended up dressing Jackson in his "Handsome Devil" shirt (that comes with a cape!) and Abby was just in a dress and wore her cupcake hat. I didn't bring my camera in because the carnival is always really crowded and I didn't want to lug it around because I knew I would have to hold Abby the entire time. I wasn't anticipating having to hold Jackson as well, but he was terrified of one of the characters walking around. Since my dad is the president of the temple, we got to throw sponges at him. It was awesome.

Stopping at Starbucks after the carnival:



We had our St. Patrick's Day feast early since we will be at a wedding on St. Patrick's Day:



She loves her feet:







No comments:

Post a Comment