Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

This post ends 3 months of my blog.  I can't believe it!

Today was an interesting day. It started off with my waking up at 6:58 am thinking someone was knocking on the door and running downstairs only to find that it was just in my dream. Then at 9 I had the inspector come and check out my old car so that I can turn it in. What should have lasted 10 minutes lasted an hour because the guy and I had a really long conversation. He was really nice. After he left and we ate breakfast the kids went up for a nap. Then we ate some lunch and went to turn in my car with Audra. I got Kelly pretty good with an early April Fools joke. I told him that we owed $2000 on my old car. He totally bought it. Sucker :-D

After I turned the car in, Audra, the kids, and I hit up Barnes and Noble so that I could buy a couple of books on speech delays and early intervention games. We went back to her house and hung out for a while. Apparently Bailey is terrified of Jackson because Jackson keeps chasing him around, barking like a dog, and throwing dog toys at his head. Finally we came back home to have some dinner and take some baths (which is where my pics are from tonight). On one of the message boards I'm on we're doing a weekly photography challenge, and the challenge this week was movement.

Dancing with spaghetti sauce all over his face (don't mind the overly full diaper, that was taken care of right after these two shots):










Jackson decided that Daddy needed a bath too, so he splashed so much that the entire bathroom floor was soaked:


"I'm going to get you for this":



No comments:

Post a Comment