Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, 2012

Jackson had an evaluation for occupational therapy (OT) today. According to the woman who evaluated him, he qualifies. She said that he exhibits some qualities that makes her believe that he has a sensory processing disorder, and recommended him for OT. At least we are getting the help that he needs and hopefully we will start seeing some improvement soon.

Today I worked a little more on my white balance and sharpness. Admittedly I didn't really feel like taking pictures today because I am upset about Jackson.




After dinner, Kelly was getting a bath ready for Jackson. Jackson (who still had food all over his face) ran into our bedroom and tried to climb on the bed. Kelly snatched him up just in time before he got his dirty hands all over the place. This was his victory face (I love Jackson's face in this pic lol):


Kelly tried to get a high five from Jackson, and instead got bitch slapped:


Daddy kisses:


He looks like he's going to eat him:





I stuck Abby in front of Jackson's mirror and she was having a blast:





Who's that pretty girl?


Love the cheeks!


"Yeah, I know I'm cute":

No comments:

Post a Comment