Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 7, 2012

Today I was Super Mom.


I cleaned the entire house while dealing with Miss I'mGonnaCryForNoGoodReasonAndNotNapAllDay Abigail and Mr. ILikeToWakeUpAnHourEarly Jackson. I didn't think I was going to be able to get a shower because for some reason Abigail hated everything today and wouldn't nap, but I snuck one in. Afterwards I picked up Audra and we hit up Starbucks and then went to the park. Kelly met us there for a little while before he had to go to work. The park definitely tired out Jackson. Abby, however, didn't go to sleep until 10:00 (she's usually in bed by 9). 







I shoot in manual mode, but it sucks sometimes when I want a picture of myself and no one knows how to use my camera. I flipped it on automatic, showed Audra how to use the back button focus, and she took a few shots.





Jackson had no interested in getting his photo taken. What almost two year old would when you have a huge swing set and playground to explore???




2 comments: