Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012

I think this summer I am going to take a photography course at the local community college. Kelly is on board with it and I am really excited!!! It will teach me not only the basics of how to use my camera and flash (which I'm sure I have a ton more to learn), but also how to properly edit photos which I am definitely needing help on. I hope that one day I'll be good enough to maybe make some money doing this, since it is something that I really enjoy doing.

Today was another day full of tantrums, but no matter what Jackson is still a cutie. I really do love my kids, even when Jackson is pulling an exorcist and screaming his head off. Look how sweet he is with his sister. They were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and he loves when I put her on his lap.


As you can see in this picture, Kelly isn't feeling too well. He fell asleep after school for about an hour and then at 9:30 for the night. I hope he is feeling better tomorrow!!!


Abby is just pissed because the three of us had mexican take out and she was stuck with boob.


Everything is better with sour cream on it!












She finally got all the way over and got her arm out from under her!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment