Monday, March 19, 2012

March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Sorry I'm just updating now (March 19th), but we were at our friends Will and Amanda's wedding, and didn't get home until 10:30 last night. We had a lot of fun! It was really great to see everyone.

I'm going to apologize in advance for the quality of my pictures from the wedding. I was drinking...a lot. It's not every day you get a night away from the kids. In fact, it was my only night away from them ever. They did really well though! Thanks Shelley for watching them overnight!!! I also took the pictures on my crappy point and shoot. So that's the other reason they kinda suck.

Here are my little leprechauns getting ready to go to Grammy Shelley's house before the wedding:


At Grammy's:







After we dropped the kids off, we went to the hotel, which was about 20 minutes from Shelley's. I took this picture from our hotel room. We were getting ready and I looked out the window right when they were about to see each other for the first time. I ran and got my camera and took this 3 floors up and across a parking lot.


The Reverend who married them didn't want anyone other than their photographers taking pics during the ceremony. Oh well.




Sigma Phi Epsilon:




Kelly dancing with the bride:


The fact that I was even able to hold the camera steady enough to get a picture at this point in the night is amazing:



No comments:

Post a Comment