Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

I am pretty unhappy with how my pictures turned out today. I felt like no matter what I did, it was going to be out of focus. So I did some research, and it turns out that I wasn't focusing correctly with the settings that I have. I use back button focus and have it set to AI Servo, but I was using the focus-recompose method. Turns out that instead I should be toggling my focus instead.

We had a pajama day today because I don't think that Abby was feeling too great. She cried for about 3 hours straight and it got to the point where I had to call my dad to come help me out so that I could make dinner and give the kids baths since Kelly was at work tonight.














Jackson always looks like he has his hand in the cookie jar:





"No no no Abby. That's Grandpa's bottle."


2 comments: