Monday, February 13, 2012

February 12, 2012

I couldn't post yesterday because I had so many errands that I had to finish that I just didn't have the time. I'm very happy to report that I made my 5% goal at Weight Watchers! Hopefully I can keep on track and continue to lose weight. I have about 17 lbs more to go until I reach my goal weight.

Since we were so busy yesterday I didn't get much of an opportunity to take pictures. I promised myself when starting this project that I would pull the camera out at all costs - even if I could only get pics of the kids at bath time. I ended up just being able to get some pics of Abby today.

She loves watching her Daddy when he gives her a bath:



Striking a pose with her cool 'do:


Taking her vitamins. She's not a fan (although Jackson loved them):

No comments:

Post a Comment