Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

First things first. Happy 31st Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!


Today was my crazy long day because Kelly was working at the liquor store. I on the other hand was a complete bum. I am just EXHAUSTED and barely managed a shower. I really hope I'm not coming down with something. I did however manage to get both kids in bed by 8. Who knows if they will stay in bed, but here's hoping! 

These two pictures are from yesterday that I forgot to post. She's so smooshy looking!!!



Fun time on Mommy and Daddy's bed:


Yes, I got Abby a boob hat. I can't wait to put it on her and nurse in public - it's gonna be awesome!!!


This is what Jackson does every day. Cleaning up while he is awake is like shoveling in a snow storn.




It's good to be the king!



Jackson wanted to hug Abigail:


No comments:

Post a Comment