Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

I am so proud of myself today. I went to Weight Watchers and lost 1.8 lbs this week for a total if 11.8 lbs since January 22nd!!!

Jackson had Early Intervention today and he was not too happy about it. He has such an attitude when he doesn't want to do something. He has also been getting into things he shouldn't be. Right before dinner, Abigail blew out her diaper. I went upstairs to run her bath and Kelly was going to bring her and Jackson up. He picked Abby up and went to get Jackson and found him sitting next to the pantry covered in cocoa powder with a handful of it ready to go in his mouth. I wish I was downstairs with my camera!!!

Abby can almost roll over - she needs to get that arm out from under her!!!





This should have been a clue that Jackson was going to get into the pantry:



Hugs before bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment