Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Today I had the MRI read on my ankle. It turns out that I fractured my talus and fibula. It looks like I'm going to be wearing the moon boot for 3 more weeks and then I have to start physical therapy. I'm really not happy about this. I want to get out of the house already!!! I want to be able to take the kids somewhere...anywhere...and take pics of them there instead of in my house or my parent's house.

This is how Jackson woke up from his nap today. Well, his pretend nap. He didn't really sleep. Notice that he's rockin' the Tarzan sleeve. I don't know why he does this:


The aftermath of that crying fit:


Abby in her bouncer:



I like to call this Abigail's "Oy Vey" pose:


And now she's crying. Being a mommy is fun! Wheeeeee!!!!!


It's all worth it for faces like this:



He melts my heart:


Peek a boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment