Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012

Today was beautiful out - in the 60's and sunny. It would be a waste to not go outside with Jackson and Abby. Plus, Jackson was hinting that he wanted out:


Not only did Fisher Price throw up in my living room, but Jackson decided it was tantrum time:


My ghetto child - not only is his hat sideways, but he's giving the finger:




Surprise here - he's screaming again:



When Kelly got home we took the kids to the park. I took most of the following pictures with my zoom lens while sitting on a bench with Abby (it was the first time I got to use it!):


I think Kelly was having more fun than Jackson:


Abby was a big ball of excitement:




Kelly and Jackson playing with the telescope:







Look who decided to join the party!!!:






No comments:

Post a Comment