Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012

I'm not going to write much about my day today since, well, it was just as boring as the rest of the days this past week have been with me being stuck on the couch. However, today I was a picture taking machine. I've got to do something to keep me occupied!!! Let's get right to it!

Here's Jackson playing with his cookie jar shape sorter (Which is an evil toy. EVIL I tell you!).




Pretty flowers my sister Audra bought my mom because she did something to piss her off:





Playing around with photo editing a little:



I ventured off the couch to the bar, and found this random coffee mug. I don't know whether to laugh or cry:



Bailey, being cute as usual:




And Abby, being cute as usual:





Jackson just really loves his sister, and he is soooo good with her!:



Jackson trying to be like Mommy with a huge boot on:



Abigail in her usual position (asleep on Mommy):



Carlee, my makeup artist of a sister, who I think is beautiful without makeup:



Grandma and Abby:



Another Grandma and Abby, but HILARIOUS:

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! Aaron has that Cookie Sorter but lost the #1 cookie (round one) and every so often asks "where cookie?" That's after 4 months of speech therapy--the where and what questions. I'm waiting for why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!!! I swear that cookie jar drives me nuts. He knows how to press the buttons to make the noises go off so he doesn't even put the shapes in it.

    ReplyDelete