Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

My kitchen is evil. I'll wipe up in there, and then say to myself "Well I already have the cleaning stuff out, so I'll just wipe down the living room." Then I think "Since I already cleaned the kitchen and living room, I have to do the dining room because it's attached." Then I move onto the half bath, because that's downstairs as well. And since downstairs is nice and clean, I might as well clean upstairs also.

This happens at least 1-2 times a week, and usually one of those times is at 11 pm.

Like I said...my kitchen is evil.


After spending the day cleaning the house, I nicely informed Kelly that if he didn't take me out tonight I was going to lose my shit. I love my children, don't get me wrong. But being cooped up in a house 24/7 with them unable to go anywhere sucks. We ended up going to a New Orleans style restaurant. It was SOOOOO good...yet SOOOOO bad for my Weight Watchers. I managed to get the healthiest thing I could think of on the menu - a steak and collard greens. Kelly couldn't resist the pecan pie though, and of course if you set that in front of me I'm going to eat it. I ended up dipping into my weekly "overflow" points by 4, but since I've been under points every day this week I'm not too concerned.


Aunt Carlee babysat Jackson and Abigail while Kelly and I went out:













No comments:

Post a Comment