Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012

Today was Jackson and Abigail's well check ups. Abby (or should I say Crabby) decided that she didn't feel like napping today. So that was awesome. According to the pediatrician, both kids are doing well. Jackson has to start drinking Boost shakes because he's too thin - if only I had that problem lol. 

I got some advice from some photographer friends last night that suggested that I raise my aperture and ISO and lower my shutter speed in order to get my pictures sharper. I tried it out today and I think I did pretty good :)

I admit it. I'm a ruffle-butt-aholic. Anything ruffly and girly and pretty will be put on my girl. Especially if it's pink. I bought these leggings (with attached tu-tu) from the Gap before I even knew I was having a girl. I wanted to be prepared just in case :)


Jackson is all boy - check out his biker's vest:








No comments:

Post a Comment